Viviscal Professional Hair Supplements
Get your personalized hair loss treatment plan specifically designed for your individual needs at Dr Tyng Tan Aesthetics and Hair Clinic.
Customized Hair Loss Treatment Plan at Dr Tyng Tan Aesthetics and Hair Clinic
Hair loss is a normal process that we go through everyday. Generally, this entails 50-100 strands lost without you even noticing it. However, factors like ageing, stress, hormones, and the current state of your health can tip the balance. These can make hair vulnerable to thinning, breakage, and even excessive shedding.
Restorative treatments can breathe new life into your scalp, and Viviscal™ PRO is among potential solutions in the market today. It provides you with the vitamins, minerals and other nutritive factors that help control hair loss. If you’re interested in a non-surgical, or a non-pharmacological treatment for hair loss, here’s what you can stand to gain with this supplement.
Revitalizing Hair with Viviscal
Viviscal is a drug-free dietary supplement that is formulated to improve hair health. It is packed with fortifying ingredients, derived from the fish-heavy diet of the Inuit people. It is replete with essential vitamins and minerals that make up its proprietary AminoMar C™ marine complex which nourishes the hair follicle and stimulates healthy hair growth
Viviscal promotes hair growth from within. It can help reverse the damage caused by aging, heredity, stress, over-styling, or medications.
What am I getting for every tablet of Viviscal?
• AminoMar C™ marine complex is a proprietary blend that is derived from deep-sea proteins which is made from sustainably sourced shark powder and mollusk powder.
A short backstory takes us back to 1980, when a Scandinavian professor researched the fish and protein-rich diet of the inuit people. He observed that their diet was responsible for their healthy skin and hair. By isolating the key molecules found in the Inuit diet, this paved the way to the creation of the AminoMar complex, which is an ingredient unique to Viviscal.
A double-blind study published in the Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology revealed that these marine-based ingredients made from mollusk and shark powder helped make Viviscal effective.
To supplement the AminoMar C™ marine complex, Viviscal also contains a blend of vital nutrients which are discussed below:
• Biotin is known as a potent hair vitamin. It assists the body in metabolising carbohydrates, fats, and amino acids which are the building blocks of protein. This process is vital for growing strong and healthy hair, and it also increases the elasticity of the hair cortex, reducing the chances of breakage.
• Apple Extract is an ingredient which was discovered after one research found that apples contain Procyanidin B-2. This is a natural compound that handles protein in a way that stimulates new hair growth. This also increases healthy hair diameter.
• L-Methionine is an essential amino acid for the formation of hair and skin. It is also known to aid in hair growth.
• L-Cysteine is an amino acid that plays a key role in forming keratin – the key structural material for your nails, skin, and hair. It can create disulfide bonds which hold keratin together, and it also helps the body metabolise biotin.
• Vitamin C (Procyanidin B-2) is a potent antioxidant that protects the cells from free radicals which can damage the skin and hair.
Viviscal does not contain eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, and dairy products. However, the product may not be suitable for non-pescatarian vegetarians, vegans, and consumers who have allergies or intolerances to fish or shellfish.
How much should I take to get results?
The suggested dose is two tablets daily, one in the morning and another in the evening. You need to do this regularly for at least 3-6 months until the desired results have been achieved. You can continue to take the supplement once or twice daily to maintain results.
How Does Viviscal PRO Help with hair loss?
The effects of Viviscal involves nourishing your hair with the necessary nutrients in key phases of the hair growth cycle. This cycle comes in four stages and Viviscal aims to nourish the hair during its growth phase, or the anagen phase, which can last 2-7 years.
However, as we age and become exposed to other factors our hair’s anagen phase gradually decreases causing the hair to become weaker and thinner with every cycle. Viviscal will serve as nutritional support at this phase to prevent it from becoming thinner with time, eventually making it vulnerable to damage.
Essentially, Viviscal works in four stages during 6 months of intake. It’s as follows:
Stage 1: With a consistent intake of nutrients the hair follicles become nourished from within<
Stage 2: Through continuous nourishment, thin and wispy hair is strengthened.
Stage 3: It promotes hair growth in hair that has slowed or stopped growing.
Stage 4: Hair becomes healthier and stronger.
How long does it take for it to work?
Everybody reacts to products in different ways. You are likely to observe the full effect of the supplement in about 6 months. Some users share that they start to notice results within the first month, but progress will vary for each person depending on how the body responds to the product.
You can also maximise the benefits of this product by complementing it with other hair growth products and treatments. The company behind Viviscal also has a range of hair care products for this purpose such as shampoos, conditioners, or elixirs. You may also try non-invasive hair growth treatments like Low-Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) . Furthermore, you can boost these results with a healthy diet and lifestyle, and by cutting back on hair-damaging hairstyles.
- • It doesn’t contain any drug component.
- • It nourishes your hair follicles.
- • It regenerates hair follicles that have slowed or stopped growing new strands.
- • It strengthens existing hair.
- • The product contains marine ingredients, making it unsafe for those who are allergic to shellfish.
- • It is not suitable for advanced stages of hair thinning.
If you’re looking to boost hair growth, jumpstart the process today at Dr Tyng Tan Aesthetics and Hair Clinic. Viviscal™ PRO is among the products we trust to help our valued patients who are struggling with hair issues.
Come and let’s talk, and make this hair restoration journey your own. A thorough and honest discussion is our first agenda on the list as we go through the process of restoring healthy hair! Book your consultation today..
Related and Complementary Procedures
Dr Tyng Tan
Dr. Tan Tyng Yuan, MBBS completed her graduate and medical education in the United Kingdom over a span of 10 years.