Thermage™ CPT Non-Surgical Facelift is a non-invasive and FDA-approved aesthetic treatment that uses controlled radiofrequency to improve the effects of skin damage and skin ageing.
It stimulates the skin’s natural process and the treatment encourages collagen production, which helps smoothen and rejuvenate the skin.
Thermage CPT is a skin tightening treatment that makes it possible to restore the skin’s firmness and smoothness without the need for surgery or injections and requires minimal to no downtime.
An advantage with Thermage™ CPT is the device’s versatility. It can be used to target skin ageing on the face and on different parts of the body.
1. It gives overall tighter skin.
2. It improves and softens mild to moderate wrinkles, laugh lines, frown lines, crow’s feet and nasolabial folds
3. It improves saggy jowls, turkey neck and double chin
4. There is mild to moderate improvement on sagging eyelids
5. It reduces the puffiness around and bags under the eyes.
Suitable for candidates who are not inclined to go under the knife or get injections in the pursuit of natural and subtle youthfulness.
1. Achieves mild/moderate improvement to saggy eyelids, improving ‘tired/sleepy’ eyes.
2. Reduces the puffiness and distinctiveness of eyebags associated with ageing
1. It helps to tighten and firm sagging tummy, love handles and buttocks.
2. It smoothens the legs, thighs and knees.
3. It minimizes the wrinkling of the arms and hands.
4. It improves the appearance of cellulite.
DowntimeGetting a Thermage™ CPT procedure done requires little to no downtime. You can return to your usual activities the moment you step out of the doctor’s clinic. A little redness or swelling may be experienced, but this will subside within 24 hours.
For those who are aiming to get treatments to achieve a holistic change, it can also be performed and complemented with other aesthetic treatments. Some patients also get dermal fillers in conjunction with the treatment.
The cost of this skin tightening treatment depends on the areas being treated. You will be able to discuss the fees and obtain an accurate quote during your initial consultation with Dr Tan.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
FIND THE ANSWERS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR!
READ OUR FAQ’S ON THERMAGE CPT AT DR TYNG TAN AESTHETICS AND HAIR CLINIC.
1. HOW DOES THERMAGE WORK?
2. HOW IS THERMAGE DIFFERENT FROM OTHER SKIN TIGHTENING TREATMENTS?
3. DOES THE TREATMENT HURT?
4. DO I HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT RECOVERY AND DOWNTIME?
5. HOW LONG DOES THE THERMAGE TREATMENT TAKE?
6. HOW MANY TREATMENTS ARE NEEDED?
7. HOW SOON WILL I SEE THE RESULTS?
Dover JS, Zelickson B. Results of a survey of 5,700 patient monopolar radiofrequency facial skin tightening treatments: Assessment of a low-energy multiple-pass technique leading to a clinical end point algorithm. Dermatol Surg. 2007;33(8):900–7. [PubMed]
Goldman MP, Alster TS, Weiss R. A randomized trial to determine the influence of laser therapy, monopolar radiofrequency treatment, and intense pulsed light therapy administered immediately after hyaluronic acid gel implantation. Dermatol Surg. 2007;33:535–542. [PubMed]
Reviewed by Dr. Tyng Tan, on May 6, 2020
Related and Complementary Procedures
Dr Tyng Tan
Dr. Tan Tyng Yuan, MBBS completed her graduate and medical education in the United Kingdom over a span of 10 years.