Viviscal Pro for Hair Loss
Hair loss affects a lot of men and women around the world. Age, stress, and hormones are just some of the factors that can take nutrients away from the hair resulting in breakage and thinning. So, what you need to do is to get that back. Viviscal Pro adds to the list of potential solutions in the market today.
If you are interested in non-surgical or non-pharmacological treatment for hair loss, then you need to take a closer look at this option.
What is Viviscal?
Viviscal is a drug-free dietary supplement that is specifically formulated to improve hair health. It is packed with fortifying ingredients that was inspired by the fish-heavy diet of the Inuit people. This product gives us back the essential vitamins and minerals, along with its special AminoMar Complex to nourish the hair follicle and give it a healthier hair.
Viviscal promotes hair growth from within. It can act on the damage caused by aging, heredity, stress, over-styling, or medications.
- AminoMar® Complex – This proprietary blend is derived from deep-sea proteins It contains sustainably sourced shark powder and mollusk powder combined with vitamins and essential minerals. It promotes existing hair growth from within.
- Shark Cartilage – If the human frame is made up largely of bones, a shark’s framework is cartilaginous. The extracts from this source have been used in the medical field to treat wounds, inflammation, and cancer.
- Oyster Extract Powder – With regular intake, it can boost your immune system and increase vitality.
- Horsetail Extract- This is an herb-packed with a host of beneficial components such as quercetin, flavonoid, and silica. Flavonoid and quercetin have antiviral and anti-allergy components, while silica helps to strengthen the hair strands. Aside from reinforcing the hair, this ingredient also invigorates it.
- Apple Extract (Procyanidin B-2) – One research found that apples contain Procyanidin B-2, a natural compound that handles protein in a way that stimulates new hair growth. This also increases healthy hair diameter.
- Biotin – It improves hair growth and prevents inflammation. It also increases the elasticity of the cortex of the hair, preventing and reducing the chances of breakage.
- L-Methionine – This is an essential amino acid in the formation of hair and skin. It also provides a positive effect on hair growth.
- L-Cysteine –This amino acid is one of the building blocks of keratin, the protein that makes up the structure of your nails, skin, and hair. It can create disulfide bonds which hold keratin together. It also helps the body metabolise biotin which is also a key nutrient in hair growth. Furthermore, one study shows that L-Cysteine, along with Millet seed extract and pantothenic acid, can improve hair growth.
- Millet Seed Extract – This is a botanical ingredient that provides minerals and amino acids to support keratin production.
- Vitamin C – A potent antioxidant that protects the cells from free radicals which can damage the skin and hair.
Note: Viviscal does not contain eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, and dairy products. However, the product may not be suitable for non-pescatarian vegetarians, vegans, and consumers who have allergies or intolerances to fish or shellfish.
Manufacturers suggest that you take Viviscal two times every day (morning and evening) after meals for at least 6 months until desired results have been achieved. You can continue to take the supplement once or twice daily to maintain results.
How it works
The effects of Viviscal involves nourishing your hair with the necessary nutrients in key phases of the hair growth cycle. This cycle comes in four stages and Viviscal targets to nourish the hair during its growth phase or the anagen phase which can last 2-7 years.
However, as we age and become exposed to other factors our hair’s anagen phase gradually decreases causing the hair to become weaker and thinner with every cycle. Viviscal will serve as nutritional support at this phase to prevent it from becoming thinner with time, eventually making it vulnerable to damage.
Essentially, Viviscal works in four stages during 6 months of intake. It’s as follows:
Stage 1: With a consistent intake of nutrients the hair follicles become nourished from within
Stage 2: With continuous nourishment, thin and wispy hair is strengthened.
Stage 3: It promotes hair growth in hair that has slowed or stopped growing.
Stage 4: Hair becomes healthier and stronger.
How long does it take for it to work
Everybody reacts to products in different ways. You are likely to observe the full effect of the supplement in about 6 months. Some users share that they start to notice results within the first month. The progress will depend on how your body responds to the product and this can vary for everyone.
You can also maximise the benefits of the supplement by including other hair growth treatments that can prevent breakage and damage. The company behind Viviscal also has a range of hair care products for this purpose such as shampoos, conditioners, or elixirs. Furthermore, you can augment efforts with the right diet or cut down on excessive styling.
- It doesn’t contain any medication
- Nourishes your hair follicles
- Stimulates regeneration for those hairs that have slowed or stopped growing
- It strengthens existing hair
- The product contains marine ingredients. It is not safe for those who are allergic to shellfish.
- It is not suitable for advanced stages of thinning
Are you looking for ways to rejuvenate your hair? Jumpstart hair repair today at The Aesthetics and Hair Clinic. Book a consultation, here.
DISCLAIMER: Dr Tyng Tan Aesthetics and Hair Clinic website provides general information about medical aesthetic treatments and procedures. It must be remembered that individual client’s circumstances may vary and each treatment may not be suitable for all.
Our website serves as basic information for clients and does not substitute a detailed and personal consultation with a practitioner.